Packet Pick-up and Registration
Packet pick-up will be available for free the day before the race. Details on the location will be coming soon! On event day, packet pick-up will start at 7am, but in order to avoid lines, we recommend that you try to make it on the day before. We require that you bring a photo ID to receive your packet, which will include a race bib that must be attached to the front of your attire.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Prices go up two weeks before the race so get registered now!
We would like you to show your pretty faces at least one hour before your wave time. If you haven’t collected your race day packet yet, this must be done in order to race. In your race packet, there is a race bib that must be attached to the front of your shirt.
Need us to hold your bag? Leave it with our valet and retrieve it after you finish the course.
Parking will be on location at a fee of $5 per car. See map below for parking location (purple box).
What to Wear
You are going to get dirty, wear comfortable racing gear. Be sure you have the proper running footwear as you will be running on different terrains. DON’T wear anything you wouldn’t want to lose–like rings and other jewelry. Leave them at home; it’s not worth the risk.
What to Bring
- A Race Bib – You won’t run without one.
- Change of clothes – After you trudge through the mud, you may want to change into something clean to mingle with your fellow runners.
- Towel – You will be muddy from head to toe, but you will be given a chance to clean up. You definitely will want to have a towel to assist in the process.
- A Bag – for your dirty clothes.
- Appropriate Footwear – Running shoes are great. Trail shoes are encouraged, but not required.
- Cash – There will be food and beverages for sale to fill that post-run hunger, and of course you will want to buy a Muddy Mama t-shirt for bragging rights!
After the Race
Take time to celebrate your accomplishments with rockin’ music and mouth-watering refreshments from our food stand. There will also be clothing and other gear for sale at our store to keep you looking your very best. So stay awhile and party with the girls!
Spokane County Raceway
750 N Hayford Rd Airway Heights, WA 99001
Come support our cause and get in on the action! All volunteers will be given a free t-shirt and one amazing day. Choose your location and register today!Volunteer
Muddy Mama is proud to support AIM. A percentage of our proceeds will go to finding children who have been sold into sexual slavery, ensuring their safe release, and rehabilitation.Donate